Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Campus Harvest Support Letter: Parish

Hello, my name is Parish, I'm a 16 year old high school students that lives in the Bronx. On December 3rd, 2011, I've recently decided to turn my life around, and give my self to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It was definitive moment in my life, ever since then I've had a joyous experience just hearing his word from the bible and getting to know him and I would love to know more about him.

To know more about him I've been invited on this trip to Campus Harvest in North Carolina. Campus Harvest is this two-day concert/encounter, where we just celebrate and we get to know more about God, in-depth. With this trip, there is a lengthy price for going, and with that, I would deeply appreciate if you would help fundraise for the trip. Campus Harvest is a once in a lifetime opportunity to really have that encounter and I believe this is the trip that will help me get to know about him more.

I Thank you for prayerfully considering to fund raise my trip to Campus Harvest and I hope you take it into consideration.

Warm Regards,
Parish

No comments:

Post a Comment