Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Campus Harvest Support Letter: Ivan

To whom it may concern,

Hello my name is Ivan and i am in the 10th grade at Morris Academy, on December 3rd I attended a trip to a young life camp in which i was informed about God, before i went to this camp I believed that once one sinned that God was no longer with them, but this camp thought me that everyone sins and that God will always forgive you. Attending this camp changed my life because before this God was never on my mind because what i believed was that God had abandoned me because of any sin that i may have done in the pass no matter how small it was. After going to this camp i left there with more knowledge of God, I also Started going to church more often than before and my life has changed in a positive way since then.

The reason why I am writing this letter is because i want to go to Campus Harvest and i cant afford to raise the money by myself and i need help raising it and with anything that you can help with will be really really really appreciated because learn more about God even if this place doesn't teach me a lot about God anything will be worth it.

Thank you for prayerfully considering Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment