Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Campus Harvest Support Letter: Emily

Hi my name is Emily, I am interested in going to Campest Harvest because I have been very influenced to learn how to accpet God and Jesus Christ in my life, I still don't know how to accpet them both but I have great people who are teaching me in how to accept him and what I can gain from accepting Christ in my life. I hope that if I go to Campest Harevest I leave with the knowldge and Joy of Christ. I would really want to gain the experience of loving God, right now I would say my relationship with God is sort of distant.I have gone through many hardships and felt that God was never there for me but I have been informed that God always love his children no matter how many times they have sinned or how many times they have showed shame to their loved one and family. Before I started going to church faithfully, I have always had my negatives views on God and I don't want to feel that way towards God. When I hear my peers speak so highly of God, I wonder what is wrong with me and Why can't I think, speak, and adore God so Highly? I wonder as I type this Letter to whom any one is reading, Will I ever accept God at the hardest point in my life. It scares me but I really truthfull and dearly want to accpet God in my life. I have seen people closests to me be CHANGED from accepting God in their life, and It seems so invigerating and when I see those people happy I feel all bubbly inside. I want to accept God all the way and I want to keep him with me every step of the way. I want to hear people sing to God, go all the way with God, Cry for god because God is very Important and alot of people don't know that. I do and I want to gain the experience of being a christain. Accepting God is like heading down those golden gates! Can i get an Amen!?

Thank you for Prayerfully considering us Finacially.

No comments:

Post a Comment