Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Campus Harvest Support Letter: Kevin

To whom it may concern,
For the past few months, my relationship with Jesus has greatly improved. After going to Young Life camp and now attending Young Life meetings every Friday i have been learning more and more about the bible and god. Young Life is a program where the New York youth get together to learn about the bible, god and Jesus. I feel that god has put me through all the seemingly hard times in my life so ultimately they can be for my benefit. God to me is a father like no other. He loves unconditionally and forgives me for all my sins. I can always pray to him and ask for advice when I'm in situations i cant handle alone. I know i can always rely on him and he always helps me one way or another. I thrive to learn more about the bible and god so i hope you can consider funding us for an event that can possibly change our lives.

Prayerfully Yours,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment