Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Campus Harvest Support Letter: Ashley

To whom it may concern:

Over the months, I have been exposed to Jesus more than ever in my life.
It all started when one of my teachers proposed that I attend a
winter camp that lasted one weekend. It was like a dream come true
because I've always wanted to stay at a weekend camp. I had no idea
what I was really getting myself into until I got there. After a fun
little singing moment, this man began to preach and I just stared at
him wonderously as he spoke about Jesus. He gave us real life
situations to think about how our relationship with Jesus works. I was
fascinated. After that, I could not stop thinking about where my
relationship with Jesus stands. A couple of weeks after the camp, I
attended an encouter for one of my friends church. Although it was 12
hours long and I didn't really enjoy it, it opened my eyes even more
to the life that Jesus lived. Although at the moment, I have decided
that I do not want to devote my life to Jesus right now, I still want
to learn more about Jesus so when I am ready, I can have no doubts.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my letter and for even
considering to support us financially in our journey for Jesus.

Sincerely, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment